Hi
I have multiple projects which are not next gen projects. I can't easily migrate them to next gen projects because I've not been able to retain the values in a custom field called 'acceptance criteria' when doing a bulk move. This is the first problem, and assuming this isn't possible, I have a second problem....
I have a next gen project where I'm creating a roadmap. I'd like to include issues from from the non-next-gen projects as 'child issues' of the epics in the next-gen project so that they appear on my roadmap.
I have succesfully included the next-gen epics in the backlog view of my non-next-gen project, but when I assign one of the issues from the non-next-gen project to the next-gen epic I get an error that says "PI-17 [The next gen epic] is not of the type Epic".
I assume this is because the next-gen epic type is not the same as the non-next-gen epic type, and I can't use a next gen epic in the non-next-gen issue's epic link field.
At the moment, I'm faced with the prospect of manually re-creating all my non-next-gen issues in new next-gen projects so that I can use them on my roadmap without loosing the info in my custom 'acceptance criteira' field.