I need to add a client to a single project. He only needs to view issues on his project. What is the easiet way to do this? I have seen other posts on this forum but they are very old.
It depends how your projects are set up with regard to Permission Schemes, i.e. do they all use the same one or does each project have a separate one?
To allow him to see issues in a project, you need to add him to the Browse Issues permission on the project's Permission Scheme. But just check first that the Permission Scheme isn't shared with other projects. If it is, then create a copy of it first, edit that one, and assign the copy to the single project.
Hello @[deleted],
you can also find detailed guide for this here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/JIRA-Software-project-permission-restrict-user-access-to-one/qaq-p/779572#M265522
Adam
Thank you, that was in the steps I tried below and it worked!
Awesome thank you, I followed these steps and it worked!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.