Hi,
Can anyone recommend a tool that can crawl through a Confluence space and check links? I need an easy way to check for links that are pointing to pages in the same space vs those that are pointing to an archived space.
Thanks,
Jenny
Hi @Jennifer Choban
Do you need to check just a couple of pages or hundreds?
If you just need to check some pages, you can go to this page and check the incoming links.
If you have to check multiple pages, I doesn't know any tool for this.
Regards, Dominic
I'm not aware of any tool that will do this for Confluence Cloud. I'm facing a similar situation - currently checking pages one by one.
Page Information is the fastest way to identify where your links are going, as it sorts your links into groups according to whether they're internal/external and which space they link to.
Thanks. I was hoping there was a tool for grabbing the links from all pages in the space, but I'll go through page by page.
Thanks. Would be a great app for someone to build.
There is a ticket you may want to consider to vote for:
For Confluence Server there is also a knowledge base article Confluence - How to Validate Links.
Thanks, Robert.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.