Even if I've asscoiated the notification schema for my project, the assignee still can't get email notification after the reporter creates an issue.
Once you have associated a notification scheme to a project, you will also need to ensure that the assignee/group he belongs to is really part of the notification events defined in it. For further troubleshooting, I'd recommend you to check this KB: http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Notifications+Troubleshooting
Thanks a lot. I received notifications after I created some issues. But the notifications came to my mails box so slow (probably 20mins or even more than that). And notifications were not sent when comments were made. I will double check the notification schema.
You could check on the workflow too if it hasn't been any change in the Event fired on Post-Function. Plus take a look in the Notification Scheme if the assignee is added to recieve notification when issue is created.
thanks a lot. I just received the comments email notifications which were so slow.
Is there any way to make the email notification speed up?
Thanks again!
If I'm not wrong if you are OnDemand you depend completely on Atlassian servers. Maybe you can ask on Atlassian Support if they are having some kind of trouble with the mail servers. Perhaps depending on location, does you Jira instance work fast?
Thanks for your comments. You are right. I am OnDemand. I am using Jira without any problem and it is fast. Additionally, I am in Melbourne to access Jira. For example, I did make some comments about some issues and so did my team member but I haven't received any email notification so far. Also, I had a double-check of the notification schema. I didn't find anything wrong with the schema configurations.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.