In Jira Software, what is the JQL advance query for the filter/field Time to resolution?
Trying to find a resolution by project. Thank you!
did you ever get an answer? I am also curious as to how to determine this. thx
AND "Time to resolution" <= remaining("5h")
This is how you can apply it in JQL. The operators you can choose based on your requirement (<, =, <=, >=, > etc..).
If you start typing in JQL, it will automatically give you suggestions. Hope this helps !
thanks
Hi
I wrote an article about the Most Popular JQL Filters for SLAs in Jira Cloud. Check it out, maybe you will find helpful JQLs for yourself.
There is also a simpler solution – an interface that does not require knowledge of JQL, namely the SLA Time and Report add-on (developed by my team).
If you don't mind third-party apps, I suggest you take the opportunity to check out all the benefits of the 30-day trial version.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.