Hi all,
I have been using a Python script someone else wrote for me, to import Trello cards into Jira.
I love that script, but there is a small update I'd like to do, and that is: Assigning all imported card to myself in Jira.
I have being trying different things an reading other questions and solutions, but I can't figure it out. (I am not a dev myself).

Above is part of my code. The assignee row is the 1 row I've added, and since the code is broken. So I think I've done something wrong.
(I've hidden part of my user ID, because I don't know if this is sensitive information)
The code:
+ ', "assignee":{"id": {557058:3911cfb9-4331-4994-8713-XXXXXXXXXXXX}'"}' Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong here, please?
Thank you!
Edit: The card created, is always "created by" me.
I guess this is because the "auth" uses my email address?
Maybe that helps.