How can I create multiple boards under a single project that have separate backlogs? When I view the JQL for my boards they all function off the same query which pulls everything associated with the project.
project = MyProject ORDER BY Rank ASC
I would like to have a group of boards that all of separate backlogs which are then pulled into a single board. I am hoping to find JQL that will filter a boards results to only that boards backlog. Something along the lines of:
board = MyBoard ORDER BY Ranks ASC
The only way I can find to accomplish my goal is to associate each board with a unique project. This creates a bunch of projects I don't really need. If I use multiple projects each board can point to its parent project with one board using an IN statement to pull in work from all backlogs. This works, but is not convenient and it seems like this should be possible using multiple boards under a single project.
Any guidance is very much appreciated. Thank you!