Hi
I am trying to create a Confluence page that finds all child pages under a parent containing a specific Status. So for example, I have a parent page and a number of child pages under this. These pages all have an Excerpt containing a Status macro. I want to create an new page under the parent that shows only those pages that have a specific status e.g. "IN PROGRESS".
Structure :
Parent Page
- Child Page 1 - contains Excerpt with Status Macro (Status set to IN PROGRESS)
- Child Page 2 - contains Excerpt with Status Macro (Status set to COMPLETE)
- Child Page 3 - contains Excerpt with Status Macro (Status set to IN PROGRESS)
- Child Page 4 - contains Excerpt with Status Macro (Status set to IN TEST)
- Child "IN PROGRESS" Page - showing all pages below the Parent Page (hyperlinked page title will suffice) where the Status = "IN PROGRESS". This should show Child Page 1 and Child Page 3 only.
Is there a Macro available for this and how would I need to configure it?
Regards