How do I give Create Board permissions a user?
The project is NOT next-gen and it is not obvious why the permission is missing (permission helper was not helpful in this instance). User has JIRA and project admin rights but not board admin rights for the existing board.
I looked for "Create Shared Objects" global permissions mentioned in https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/permissions-overview-764478244.html but I could find no such permission
This is controlled under the global permissions under Jira settings - managing-global-permissions
I believe "Create Shared Objects" is only available in Server version, not in cloud version of Jira. Thanks
That is correct. The available permissions are listed under Project settings > permissions. There is not an option specifically for board create. There is a suggestion (JRACLOUD-75841) for this. You can control who can share filters, boards, dashboards globally via system settings > global permissions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.