Been trying to create a new project for the past 4 days, whenever I create a new Classic board, it says project not found, any ideas what might be the issue here?Note: I am both site and org admin.
Can you go to the Projects page and see if the project is listed? Did you create the project or someone else. Are you a system admin? Generally create projects is restricted by the admin. Often they allow individuals to create NG projects but not Classic.
Yes, I am the one who created the project, and the project is listed as well.I am both site and org admin.
So the project is listed and if you click on it you get the error screen? I wonder if the project somehow has a permission scheme that equates to ‘archive’, I.e. no viewing permissions. Is this reproducible, i.e. have you tried creating another project? Can you create a NG successfully? I would reach out to Atlassian Support to have the investigate if all else fails.
Yup the project is listed and whenever I click on it, I see the error. And surprisingly, I can create a next-gen board successfully.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.