In the new Confluence image feature, I keep getting issues where the picture fails the upload. This issue is erratic though.
Once an image is successfully uploaded, sometimes the images do not show as expected.
Hi Arpita,
Thanks for noting this. It's not expected for attachments to give you that preview icon and not load. We'll need to collect some more information from your environment, so I've created a case in our support system on your behalf. You should receive an email soon asking for more information and requesting access to your cloud site.
Cheers,Daniel | Atlassian Support
I find this happens with JIRA quite often, and to be honest, it is extremely frustrating. I often find that I have to reload the page and then try to reattach/reupload in order for uploading to be successful. Please fix this.
What would be a solution to this? At the moment, we have articles which have this precise problem in Confluence, and since today we can't upload images at all, we only get a message "Error connecting to server".
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.