hello,
this has been going on for months at least, but I don't remember exactly when it started: every time I have a ticket open in Jira and I change the ticket's status or the Assignee, a pop-up appears:

... the purpose of which eludes me, because:
- there is nothing to update in the first place (whatever it is that has been updated is already showing);
- I caused that update myself mere seconds ago, so what's the point in reminding me of that?
In short: it's pointless. A line from a Monty Python sketch comes to mind that applies wonderfully to this pop-up: "We interrupt this programme to annoy you and make things generally irritating".
I searched all over the place for a switch to disable this thing, but in vain.
Could someone please tell me how to disable it?
Or, better still, remove it from Jira altogether? I know that's asking a bit much, but hey, nothing gained, nothing lost