Hello,
i want to create a board which includes all of my projects i working on.
I want to see all issues assigned to me or i created in a board view.
Is this possible?
Thanks!
Alex
Yes - the filter of your board should include issues from different projects.
Hi @Alexander Grüßung ,
Edit your Filter Query in Board settings,
JQL:
assignee = currentuser() or reporter = currentuser()
BTW:Some issues in the Saved Filter may not be shown on the board. You need to check unmapped statuses which contain these issues.
Hi,
i found this article which helps me to create my personal board:
https://www.atlassian.com/agile/tutorials/creating-your-agile-board
Thanks for your help
Where can i choose a board filter?I only see one board per project.
Go to Configure Board - you will see board filters there - edit it and select projects you want to include in the board , issue types , assignment made in your name and so on.
What if I want to see the overall status of multiple projects in one board?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.