Hi,
I am doing integration between Salesforce and JIRA. I am getting the Attachments data from the Salesforce ( file name, file type, content). I am not sure how to attach the attachment using the attachments data using REST API.
Thanks.
Dear @[deleted],
first have a look at the API-DOC. Important to know:
I recommend to probe with curl first, before integrating in salesforce.
So long
Thomas
Hi @Thomas Deiler :
Thanks for your quick reply.
JIRA API Documentation doesn't have any Example of how to add the Attachment using the Attachments data. I did set up the reaming required setup in my HTTP Calls. I don't know what are the required fields or Field Id's to pass the data.
In which programming language do you call the REST API?
I use Boomi Tool. for this integration, I am using JSON in Boomi tool.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.