I would like to create a Macro "recently updated".
According to the documentation, I can do it per space or user, but not per Page.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/recently-updated-dashboard-macro-169607931.html
Someone experienced this and has a workaround?
Thank you!
Hi @Annike Brake
A user macro would be possible. I could help you with that.
But you are on confluence cloud. User macros aren't available on confluence cloud.
Hope this helped a bit.
Regards,
Dominic
Hi Dominic, thank you very much for your answer.
Basically means I cant create a user macro?
If yes is there any other way to do it?
Annike
No, you can't create a user macro on confluence cloud.
The only way I see is to label the pages and filtering the "recently updated macro" to these labels:
Thank you @Dominic Lagger for your help.
Is there a way of bulk editing pages with labels?
Thank you:)!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.