.. E.g. So cells to the left or right remain the same but cells underneath all get pushed down.
Hi Hugh,
You have following options to modify your table:
Table.PNG
From left to right:
If you need more help with tables, please ask. If you want to learn about them by yourself, here is the documentation about "working with tables".
regards
@Hugh Bathurst, Was this the answer you are looking for? regards.
Thanks for sharing JD. That's not what I'm looking for no. I was wanting to insert one (or more) cell without effecting neighbouring cells as can be done in MS XL "Shift Cells Down" option after right clicking on a cell. Since posting this question, I've learned that tables within a table appear to do what I want. - HB
I have the same question and would love to see a solution. The work-around of course is to make the changes in an Excel spreadsheet, delete your table in Confluence, and then re-import your Excel spreadsheet in as a table.
I got around this in a bit of a long winded way.
To add an extra cell to a cell, I add a row in the place where I want the extra cell, which will add a row to all the cells I don't want . Then I proceed to use the "Merge table cells" option over all the cells I didn't want split, which recombines them and just leave the cell I wanted to add the cell to.
Hope that made sense.
This one works for me, but is an unbearable amount of extra work if you need to be doing it on a regular basis...
Open in source editor and insert the <td></td> in the right place
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.