I want to find the age of open issues in the current sprint & in the backlog.I will appreciate it if someone from the community can help.
Unfortunately Jira doesn’t provide an “age” (now - created) field. It doesn’t support date math operations. For this you will need an addon or you can export to excel if you don’t frequently need. At least now in Cloud with the recent Jira extension for Excel one can more easily achieve this.
help with Jira Extension name.
I can’t suggest one from personal experience as I don’t perform and date calculations. However, the one that most often is discussed in the Community is Scriptrunner which certainly can achieve this goal and is quite powerful for many needs, sort of the Swiss-army-knife of addons. But there are others for sure. I use Automation for Jira and I believe it has some date compare features. Power Scripts is also popular.
We are hosted on Cloud.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.