Pretty much what the title says. I need a filter that will display every issue in a project with the exception that Done/Closed tickets must have been resolved only in the last 7 days. I'm not super great with JQL and have been banging my head against this for awhile.
Hi @Morgan_Thompson If I understand you should try
project = YOURPROJECT AND resolutiondate > -7d OR resolutiondate is EMPTY
That will give you all recently resolved tickets and the tickets unresolved.In fact, want you exclude all tickets resolved a long time ago ?
Hope it helps !
Hello Morgan,
Try this JQL, using Advanced searching:
project = YOURPROJECT AND resolutiondate > -7d
References:
Advanced searching
Regards
Hi, thanks for your answer. Unfortunately, that JQL only shows issues resolved in the last 7 days. Which is needed, but I also want to show all unresolved issues.
Hi! only one small thing, use of the parenthesis:
project = YOURPROJECT AND (resolutiondate > -7d OR resolutiondate is EMPTY)
This works perfectly. Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.