I created an article in word with specific formatting e.g. number, indented bullet, number, indented bullet
when pasting the text into the fields, the formatting is not carried over.
Hi @Cean_Fernando ,
you can keep some/most of the formatting by importing the word document. Click on the three dots in the top right, and choose "Import Word Document".
Explore our plugin - Format Painter for Confluence (Server) - which already listed at Atlassian Marketplace. Cloud version coming soon. The Format Painter add-on allows to copy and paste formatting from one section of the document to another, such as font style, color, text size, etc. With the Format Painter app copy-paste of formatting really easy. Give it a try!
I have found this does not work
Click on the three dots in the top right
In the top right of what? I see 3 dots in the top right of the Attachments pane, but there is no "Import Word Document" option. Do you have some special plugin?
It seems the menus etc changed since I posted the answer. Here's the current way: https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/import-content-into-confluence-cloud/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.