I am using our Jira Cloud instance REST API. I am trying to get a specific history using the "Get Issue" endpoint using the "expand" parameter and the "fields" parameter... I am not getting the results I expected.
Here is the https request:
https://{OUR_INSTANCE}.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/issue/DEP-513/?expand=changelog&?fields=attachment
I am getting the expanded results for this issue, but it is not limited to the 'field' = 'attachment' (I have tried this with the 'status' field as well).
Results:
{
"expand": "renderedFields,names,schema,operations,editmeta,changelog,versionedRepresentations,customfield_11200.properties,customfield_11201.properties,customfield_11623.properties,customfield_11611.properties,customfield_11610.properties",
"id": "217696",
"self": "https://[OUR_SITE].atlassian.net/rest/api/3/issue/217696",
"key": "DEP-513",
"changelog": {
"startAt": 0,
"maxResults": 32,
"total": 32,
"histories": [
{
"id": "871791",
"author": {
"self": "https://[OUR_SITE].atlassian.net/rest/api/3/user?accountId=5c93d734999a3f2d4cae93fe",
"name": "anirban.roy",
"key": "anirban.roy",
"accountId": "5c93d734999a3f2d4cae93fe",
"avatarUrls": {
"48x48": "https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/ca666241ff64a3790fbb0fc51483f143?d=https://avatar-management--avatars.us-west-2.prod.public.atl-paas.net/initials/A-0.png&size=48&s=48",
"24x24": "https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/ca666241ff64a3790fbb0fc51483f143?d=https://avatar-management--avatars.us-west-2.prod.public.atl-paas.net/initials/A-0.png&size=24&s=24",
"16x16": "https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/ca666241ff64a3790fbb0fc51483f143?d=https://avatar-management--avatars.us-west-2.prod.public.atl-paas.net/initials/A-0.png&size=16&s=16",
"32x32": "https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/ca666241ff64a3790fbb0fc51483f143?d=https://avatar-management--avatars.us-west-2.prod.public.atl-paas.net/initials/A-0.png&size=32&s=32"
},
"displayName": "anirban.roy",
"active": true,
"timeZone": "America/New_York",
"accountType": "atlassian"
},
"created": "2020-02-11T22:07:21.332-0500",
"items": [
{
"field": "Attachment",
"fieldtype": "jira",
"fieldId": "attachment",
"from": null,
"fromString": null,
"to": "92913",
"toString": "image-20200212-030713.png"
}
]
},
{
... much more original content truncated ...