I created several workflows for a JIRA project that have since been changed by the new project lead. I would like to see those workflows that I created previously. How do I review the workflows that I created in the past?
Hi Maria,
if no one made a backup copy of the initial workflows they are gone. Changes applied to a draft workflow will overwrite the workflow but you can create a backup copy during the process of publishing a draft.
Best, Max
Thank you, Max,
I do recall making a backup copy. How do I recover that back up copy?
Hey Maria,
please follow the process of associating workflows with projects using workflow schemes to activate them:
That should be a good read for you as an administrator.
@Maria Rivera The backup would only exist is whoever changed the workflow copied it first with a new name. In JIRA delete is delete, period. The only way to recover anything deleted, issues, workflows, projects, etc. is to restore a JIRA backup to a DIFFERENT instance of JIRA and view it there. The restore process OVERWRITES ALL the database.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.