Sometimes when I click the button to create a new page, the edit page appears for an already existing page. This doesn't reproduce 100% of the time, but it does happen frequently.
Here are the steps to reproduce.
- Click the + icon in the left nav to create a new page.
- Leave Blank page selected in the Create dialog that opens.
- Click the Create button at the bottom.
- When the browser refreshes, it will sometimes be in the edit mode for an already existing page.
I can then click the browser back button to go back to the Create dialog and then click the Create button again (without changing anything) and then a new page will be stubbed in.
I don't see a pattern yet for when this bug happens. But it happens frequently enough that I am convinced it is a bug.
This was in Chrome, BTW.