I am working on a project that needs to create several different documentation pieces from information we are currently storing in an Access db. The info will likely be exported into Excel initially, but I am looking for a way to populate a template I would create in Confluence with this info. Each row in Excel would have all the info for a specific piece, but each row may not have all of the same types of info. Does anyone have best practices on creating a template that is flexible to this variation and how best to fill the template with that info? If it helps, there will be 1000's a pages to create across all documentation pieces that would be generated in this way...hopefully. An example of info for each row:
1. variable name
2. related variable names
3. question info
4. values
5. helpful info
6. disclosure notes
7. skip logic notes