Hello,
I need some urgent help on setting up user access to particular spaces with confluence on demand.
When I create a new user by default they get added to confluence-users. I have created a new group which I have added users from my company and two clients I want access to one individual space I have created.
When I manage the permissions for that particular space and add the Group to that space the two external users see all of the other spaces.
- When I remove confluence users from that space he can still see all the other spaces
- When I remove him from the Confluence User Group he cannot see anything
- When I remove him from the Confluence User Group and have given permission to this group to view the space he cannot view anything
All I want for him is to access one space and not the rest of the wiki, is there a simple way to do this.
Any help will be much appreciated.
Thanks
Shane