I would like to see a list of the issues I am currently watching. Is it possible?
Hello @Marie-Helene Lavoie
You can set up a dashboard, in wich you will add the foolowng gadget :
watched issue
You can also create a filter with the following jql
issue in watchedIssues()
Hope this helps
Thanks. It helps too. Jira was adopted by my company. Never got any formation. Is there any tutorial that I can use to create filter?
You can read this documentation
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-core-cloud/docs/save-your-search-as-a-filter/
Feel free to ask if it is not enough
It is good. But "Search syntax for text fields" is helpfull too. Is there a way to know the tables name and their accessible fields? It would help. I could have figured out the jql you gave me if I'd knew where to find that information.
Why isn't there just a button / filter select - "my watched issues"
Make it easy
Also, when I use the 'Watched Issues' widget it lists all open and closed cases in several projects. I have over 7000 cases!!Is there an easy way to filter on this list, so it only shows cases currently in flight?
Rus, did you ever figure this out? I'm in a similar boat.
Create a filter like that:
watcher = currentuser() and project in (projectA, projectB) and resolution = unresolved
Lets suppose you have several different Workflows (based on Issue/Request types and they are not identical across all the projects) you may wish to monitor.In that scenario you may wish to filter on the status of the ticket and include or exclude certain statuses.
And, of course, as Mohamed says, you can also add a component to filter on which projects you wish to monitor.Hope this helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.