Hello,
I am trying to adjust the view of the task tiles on my kanban board. Here I have added a due date. This works in itself as well.
However, I saw on the "standard board" of the project that the due date could be displayed differently - unfortunately, I can't find out how, and I hope I can be helped here.
In my board, I changed the board layout in the configuration and added the due date for the task cards. This looks like this: 06/Feb/20
In the default board of the project, the same date is displayed differently. One time in red font anyway (the date was almost reached at the time of the screenshot) and another time displayed differently, namely with the text "3 days ago". because the due date had already been exceeded here.
Is it possible to display the due date as in the standard board of the project without additional chargeable addons?
Many thanks in advance.
Many greetings