Can you have more than one name in the Reporter field? I have tried searching Atlassian for a description of this field to no avail.
Hi @Lydia M
As you note, Reporter is a single entry field. What do you think of adding a custom field, something like Reporters, to contain your list of names? If that would work please talk to your admin for assistance adding the field.
FYI, here is the documentation on advanced searching and it lists many of the field details:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver/advanced-searching-fields-reference-939938743.html
Best regards,
Bill
Hi Bill,
My question was actually "Is the Reporter field a single-entry field?" So I guess the answer is "yes," thank you.
I actually am an administrator. I think, instead of creating a custom field, I will just tell the PM I will add watchers as I prefer simple to complicated whenever possible.
Thanks for your response and for the link to field details!
L
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.