Good afternoon,
I need to set up two questions in the satisfaction survey instead of one.But I am not able to make this adaptation. It's possible? If so, could you explain how, please?
Thank you,Fernanda
Hi Fernanda,
I see that you are using the CSAT surveys in Jira Service Desk Cloud, but that you are wanting to be able to ask more than a single question in that survey. At the moment this is not possible to do natively. There is an existing feature request for this over in JSDCLOUD-4606. I would recommend that you watch/vote for this issue if this is something you want to see natively within Jira Service Desk Cloud.
In the meantime, there are 3rd party add-ons that can do this. I believe that Surveys for Jira is one example that could help here. However it's possible there are also other existing solution currently in Marketplace.
I hope this helps.
Andy
IS it feasible to add multiple questions in JSD for Data Center Edition?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.