I have created a project and when i have create issue in it. it will go to open issue not coming in.I have to change the status to inprogress then it will come in Sprint.
Hi @abhishekk ,I don't quite understand the problem, are you wanting to find a way to get issues that you create into the current sprint?You may need to add the Sprint field to your create screen for that issue type, then you are able to directly move the issue to the sprint, without having to change the status or assign it to someone
I have created a sprint but when i create issue then it will go to open issue and not showing in my backlog. then i again change the status to IN Progress then only it will come in my active sprint.
Hi @abhishekk ,
Can you please check your scrum board columns configuration. Also as @Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_ mentioned you can set the sprint value in create issue screen.
Thanks,
Avinash
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.