Hello,
I need to report on the sum of Story Points for a specific Component. However, when I try to write the JQL, I receive a message "this criteria isn't applicable for the current project and/or issue type." Any ideas?
Hello @Dawn Rodney
if the JQL is the issue, please share the JQL you are trying. This should not pose a problem (finding all the issues under a specific component).
Adding all the storypoints, I'd do using a dashboard gadget in conjunction with the JQL.
I've attached a screenshot of the error message when I try to create a new filter in the Basic.
As you can see it is greyed out as an option.
From what I see in the dropdown, the 'story point estimate' is active and not 'story points'. This indicates that you are looking at reporting on a Next-gen project.
In next-gen projects, story points fields are filtered using the 'Story point estimate'. There has been a rename there.
Would that solve your issue?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.