Hello,
I am setting up our service desk with some automation functions using the Automation Lite app as we use specific terms and subjects in our emails to categorize them in our current system (Spiceworks). I am attempting to take the emailed request and using automation to change its issue type from Email Request to Request a Change.
I first attempted to do this by changing the issue type only. But, I found that does not work well if they have different workflows.
So, I decided the best way would be to Clone the ticket when received matching all features of the ticket but creating it as a Request a Change issue type instead. This seems to almost work, except I keep getting the error:
Error creating issue Component is required. (customfield_10068)
I have added the Component field but the error seems to indicate I need a different Component field, specifically this custom one that I did not set up and cannot add.
Any help or advice on how to best deal with this would be appreciated.
Thanks.