Hello!
I am looking into figuring out a way to clone an issue into multiple projects from one global project, and all linked to it. Using either Automation for Jira or Scriptrunner, or both.
Then also have a check to ensure does not duplicate in a project that the clone has already been created. This I think will be the hardest part, as there will be bottom up check as well, where if an issue in one of those projects are created before the global, then a global issue is created, which in turn triggers the top down creation.
Also include, which I already figured out for something else, auto update status of original issue once all of the clones are resolved.
Tried finding examples online, but have not found much info on this idea. Aside maybe, more plugins.
Essentially like Epics > Stories > Subtasks, but without using that, across multiple projects.