My company currently has a Jira Service Desk access, which is limited to three users, while we have Jira Software and Confluence access for about 90+ users. So far this has been working okay, as not many people need Jira Service Desk access. However, I would now like to give three users access to Jira Service Desk, excluding the site-admin. The issue with that is, that my Site-Admin group has access to all of our products, including Jira Service-Desk. Therefore, whenever I try to add the third user to my Jira Service-Desk Group, I get an error message saying that I have used up my free users for Jira Service Desk. Is there any way in which I can revoke the site admin groups Jira Service Desk access, in order to still be able to administrate all other products, but without restricting the number of users I can add to Jira Service-Desk to two?
Best
Lucas