Hi guys. I just created a new issue type to specify particular kinds of bugs. I copied the workflow, made minor tweaks, then published it. It was to work exactly the same as the bugs issue type i set up (its fully modified and different to our story set ups), but even though they appear to share all the same settings, on my create issue screen, the new bug type is using the default screen and I cant see where!
- I have a custom new issue screen, which is linked to a custom bug screen scheme
- The custom bug screen scheme has my custom new issue screen associated with the create issue operation
- The custom new issue screen has specific custom fields I created, which currently do not display when creating the new bug type issue. These custom fields are marked as required.
- In the project issue types, I can see the new bug type uses the same issue type screen as the old bug type, PLUS the default issue type scheme is listed there. However, I do not seem to be able to remove the new bug type from the default issue type scheme - when I try to edit it there is no option to remove the new bug type from the list of types associated with the scheme. Apparently I did so once before when I made the old bug type, however.
Any advice anyone can give? Is this a bug? Im very frustrated, I need to roll this new issue type out asap but I cant do so without the required custom fields 