I try to to include tasks from a nextgen kanban project (chris test again) into a classic software scrum board (chris test) sprint.
Through filtering (project = "chris test" OR labels = onboarding AND project = "Chris test again" ORDER BY Rank ASC) I managed to show the issue in the backlog.
When I move it up into the sprint it shows me the usual message "this will affect your sprint..." and also appear as an item in the sprint backlog.
But when I move to the active sprint board, it will not be there - also when i navigate back it will be located back in the backlog again.
The weird thing is, if I change the status of the issue from todo to inProgress it will reflect on the Kanban board and move the issue - but not in the sprint board.
Any ideas how that works?
And any suggestions how I can solve that case without making all projects classic software projects
?
Cheers
Chris