Hello All,
I have a few things related to this which I'd like to bundle into this one post as I feel they are all related, however correct me if I am wrong in doing this.
1) My company would like to completely remove the option to see or use "Priority" in Jira Classic.
How do I go about doing this if I don't have that field associated to any screens which are for my project?
2) My company wants to see "Story Points" instead of "Estimate", though "Estimate" only shows during the quick-view panel which opens up when you click on an issue from the backlog. When you go to the Issue itself you see "Story Points" like expected.
I don't see anything related to "Estimate" on my field configuration or screens. So why is this the case and can I change it? Am I just looking in the wrong location?
3) I have made a custom field called "Tags (Select List)" which I have showing up on my field configuration and also screens associated to my project. However I only see this if the field is populated AND I am looking at the issue itself, as it does not display when opening up the quick-view of the ticket from the backlog.
How do I change this so that I can see the field from the backlog quick-view?
Below is what I am referencing for the issue view of just the issue itself, normally opened in a new tab when clicking on the key-# pair.

Below is what I am referencing for "Quick-View", it's the column/tab which pops up on the right hand side when clicking on an issue from the backlog or the board itself. If this has another term please let me know.
