As a digital agency, I created one service desk project with a portal that is being accessed by our clients (they are structured in different Organizations). For each Organization our agency has done one or several projects.
I didn't want to create a service desk project for each client project, so I thought of having all the clients report to one service desk project as different organizations that cannot see outside of their organization.
However, if a ticket is opened by a client belonging to Organization A, I want it assigned to a certain team A assignee/agent that further triages and only team A should be able to see Organization A incoming tickets in their queues.
If a ticket is opened by a client belonging to Organization B, I want it assigned to a certain team B assignee/agent that further triages and only team B should be able to see incoming Organization B tickets. Team B should not be able to see incoming Organization A tickets in their queues.
How can I do this? It's not a matter of issue type, but a matter of grouping queues based on what client Organizations the tickets are coming from, to target different groups of agents. Is it even possible without using the Queues extension from Deviniti? Or can I configure JSD in any other way that can fit my business needs? I might have done it all wrong
.
Pwease help, thank you.