Hi,
Please find my backlog home screen, I would like to bring one of my custom filed called 'classification' in the place where I marked in black line.
Could you please help to configure the same.?
while you can add the custom field you cannot control where the field appears. It will be below line 1
I have created the custom field and able to see in the detailed screen , however I am not able to see on this seen.
I am happy if I can bring the below the line as well , the place where 'none' shown in the attached screen.
I assume you are going to the Board settings > card layout screen? Are you not seeing that field in the drop down? What is the field type you are trying to add? Can you share a screenshot of what you are seeing on the card layout screen?
Thanks Jack, I am able to bring that in the below line1 as per your comment. Thank you .
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.