Hello,
I just started testing out Confluence Cloud a couple of weeks ago and I noticed at one point that it told me that I was using a new type of "theme" essentially, and it notified me of the option to go to the old one. (The new "theme" was all white with the navigation bar at the top, whereas the old "classic" one had the navigation bar on the left and it had a lot of blue.) I tried the classic one just to see and I ultimately stuck with the new style as I preferred it and I've used it with the new style for the past week.
Today upon visiting my Confluence cloud to check something I noticed the style has reverted and I can no longer find an option to convert it back. Am I missing something or did they get rid of the new style?
(Note I did check under the settings "Look and Feel" section and the "Site Theme" is set to the "Default Theme" without the option of the new one.)
Thank you.