I created a postfunction "Create A Linked Issue (JSU)" and have this mandatory field "The new issue will be set into relation as: Issue link: linked as relates to". The issue is being automatically created but the Issue Links field is not being displayed in the issue view. What do I need to do to display the Issue Links?
Hi @Aira Veronica Dizon
this really sounds strange.
Please contact us (beecom, vendor of JSU) at our support:https://servicedesk-apps.beecom.ch/servicedesk/customer/portal/3
Provide us the XML export of that workflow and a screenshot of an issue, which was created by "Create A Linked Issue (JSU)" . I'm sure we can figure it out together.Best regards,Stefan
Hello, is the Create a Linked Issue available in JIRA data center? The option is not available in the list of postfunctions available
Please disregard my question. Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.