Hi
Can I export all users by project and role?
Can you define the people in the project role?
thank you
Hi @Gary Chen ,
First of all, welcome to the Atlassian Community.
Unfortunately, I did not find a way to perform this using the Graphical User Interface. But, you can try with the Jira Cloud Rest API by combining two methods:
The advantage of the Jira Cloud Rest API documentation is that it shows samples of code in different programming languages.
I hope this will help. Boris
Hi Gary,
The option without any plugin is to export users based on their Group.
As a Solution I sugest to create Project Groups.
Ex.( Project=Bosch then you will create a group= Bosch_users and all the People from this project will be added in the group= Bosch_user. If you want to go more granulary you can create 3 groups group= Bosch_QA, group= Bosch_DevOps, group= Bosch_Manager and then:
People in Role: Tester -> group= Bosch_QA
People in Role: User ->group= Bosch_DevOp
People in Role: Administrator->group= Bosch_Manager
You can try Project Role Tab For Jira Cloud app. It displays users/groups of roles for the selected project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.