Hello, I have this challenge where I want to figure out how each permission is being controlled for EACH person and understand what it really means and how you can CONTROL each part of the role.... Meaning:
Can the admin give permission at the site level, define me as a user, in a PROD envionment and gives permission in the Sandbox at the site level and ALSO define indie of PROD, while being a project admin for that particular project ONLY (lets say X person is in cahnge of ONLY X Project and can ONLY do X, while Y person is in charge of Y project and can ONLY do Y)
I know this has to do something with security but I want to see how I can do this across the site level and individually for certain projects and permissions.
If someone can give me a screenshot example of the steps or call me that would be great!
This is CRITICAL on our list to solve right now!!!!!
