I am currently working for a company but I am also starting my own business. As I am getting my ACP I don't want to lose the progress and information from my current work account. I have badges and other information that has helped me in my time learning Atlassian Suite. Is there a way to transfer this to my new business email?
I believe you can change your e-mail address for your Atlassian ID, so long as that e-mail address is not a partner company e-mail. If you have badges in your cert metrics account, you should also be able to update e-mails for that account (and should ideally use a personal e-mail in cert metrics so your certs and badges are always tied to you personally)
If I do this would I lose access to my current company access or can you have more then one email?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.