I would like to customise the print view i.e. inhibit various fields like 'time spent' and also ensure that custom fields are printed. I am using JIRA Ondemand.
Hi Ray,
Do you meant the Printable sub-menu when you are in the issue navigator and select Export: printable.png
If that's the case, it will export the columns that are listed in the Issue Navigator: columns.png
Hope this helps.
Cheers,
Clarissa.
Hi ClarissaI actually meant the print view when printing a single issue. How can I remove fields or add fields or position fields on the print view? Is there configuration somewhere that allows for this, or possibly a plugin for JIRA on demand that allows this?RegardsRay
You might want to give Agile Cards a try (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.spartez.scrumprint.scrumplugin/cloud/overview). It is a JIRA add-on available for both Cloud and Server and comes with a GUI-based template editor for the printouts.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.