How to change the reporter for an issue? I created a project and selected project lead, but when I got to issues I see they have a totally other person as a reporter. I need to edit that. How can I do that?
Hi @egle_samuoliene ,
you need to edit the permissions of your project or add yourself to the administrator project role. There's a permission called "Modify Reporter":
I think the default setting is that every user in the project role "Administrator" is able to change the reporter.
Hey - can you give more context on how to do this? How do I navigate to this page?
Thanks,
@Emma Tett
project settings -> permissions
@Thomas Schlegel I have admin rights but i still am not able to change the reporter when creating or editing an issue.
found the solution
Hello, can you tell me what the solution was? I have the same problem as you
Please share the solution that you discovered. Don't leave us hangin!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.