My company recently moved from server Jira to cloud Jira.
In the sidebar in server Jira, my dashboards were ordered alphabetically, which was pretty intuitive.
In the sidebar in cloud Jira, my dashboards are ordered by when I starred the dashboard to add it to my favorites, with the oldest one at the top.
This order just doesn't work for me and I can't find a way to reorder the list. Is this possible?
TL;DR
I use a lot of dashboards, so it's quite annoying to have to scan through a long list to find the one I want, based on when I think I added it as a favorite. Moreover, if I just added a favorite, it's a pain to have to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the list if I've gone to a different dashboard and want to go back to the new one.