Hello - We have a requirement to integrate our own identity provider with Atlassian Jira so that we can login using our own user management system rather than local users on Jira. Does your platform provide this support?
Hi Girish,
Are you using Jira cloud or Jira server?
Since the question is tagged with jira-cloud, I will assume this is for Cloud.
In Atlassian Cloud integration with identity providers is done via Atlassian Access
As far as I know Open ID is not yet supported with Atlassian Access, only SAML 2.0. The request to add this doesn't seem to get a lot of traction. Consider voting on that? OIDC is supported for Server and Data Center so there may be hope...
For now, if you don't have an option to use SAML instead I guess you will need to look at some kind of "bridge" connector. I may be wrong but I think F5 had some solutions for that...
Ok thanks for the update.
Jira cloud
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.