I have a kanban board with tasks I assign to different members. I'd like to be able to report if tasks were delivered within the deadline (aka 90% on-time) and preferable I would like to be able to mark cards that are "delayed".
Thank you!
For the last part of your question you could use card colors to show issues that are past Due date. Use a JQL like - Resolution is empty and duedate <= startOfDay(). Note this assumes you are setting Resolution when issues are moved to Done.
The first part is a bit more tricky and you really cannot achieve OOTB. At least you can’t produce a report that shows the percent of issue resolved vs. not unresolved by due date. OOTB you cannot compare dates, e.g. resolutiondate <= duedate. You can consider using an addon like Scriptrunner that does provide such a comparison. There are a number of posts discussing the use of Scriptrunner that you could reference via Search bar.
same question: there must be a better way of reporting what has been delivered overdue and a report that shows how many days each item was late. Is this possible with Jira Cloud out of the box?
Hi,
eazyBI app for Jira allows creating such reports. Please, check an example report available on the Demo account: https://eazybi.com/accounts/1000/cubes/Issues/reports/249876-issues-due-and-overdue.
Kindly,
Janis, eazyBI support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.