Hello all,
We use the testrail add-on for Jira to track cases and runs. We have used it for quite awhile without any issues. On traditional projects we can link and view cases and runs. I recently had a request to add the tool to a next-gen project and we are having trouble viewing runs. With the next-gen project we can see the cases that have been linked but not runs.
We tried creating new runs, and linking old runs, but nothing seems to work. We have no trouble seeing the cases our runs are executed from which implies that the jira item is being referenced correctly on the testrail side. I suspect this is a bug, we have no trouble seeing runs with traditional projects.
The runs field shows up in the next-gen project, but there is no data. The format of the add-on does appear different in the next-gen setup but I don't know if the issue is on the Jira side or the testrail add-on side.