I click on the "x" to remove the label and then this error pops up and won't remove the label.
Anyone have any suggestions? Is it happening to anyone else?
Hello Stacey,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Checking using the details provided, I believe that this issue is related to a bug where Labels that contain the + characters can't be deleted.
Please, confirm if the Labels that you want to delete has this special character and use the workaround mentioned in bug to fix this.
Also, click on "This affects my team" and watch to receive future updates.
If the bug is not related to the issue you are facing, please, send us a screenshot of the affected labels, so we can test here using the same Labels.
Regards,Angélica
Hi Angélica,
Yes, the labels I am trying to remove include the + character.
Any idea when a fix will be done?
Thanks,Stacey
Also, I am unable to click on "This affects my team" or watch to receive future updates, these options are greyed out for me.
We still don't know when the bug will be fixed since it will depend on the priority. Please, check our Bug Fix Policy for more details.
To vote and watch the bug, you must be logged in on jira.atlassian.com. If it doesn't work, please try using an incognito mode.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.